[X-Apps] Using partitions?

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Thu Nov 28 16:38:15 PST 2002

I've got iPhoto to "share" among two users (have the same library and albums
no matter who is logged in) by moving the iPhoto library folder to the
shared directory, setting the permissions to allow group Read/Write and
making an alias to it for each users Pictures/ directory.

It works fine.  I suspect you have a different problem.  Try reinstalling
iPhoto and trashing preferences.  After that make sure you have write
permissions in the Pictures/iPhoto directory.  Aliases do work.

Good Luck,
Frank