[X-Apps] Safari, IE, bookmarks, frustration...

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Tue Apr 22 14:01:26 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 12:56  PM, John Pariseau wrote:

> Are there any good shareware programs to synchronize bookmarks between
> browsers, or is the best way by hand?

John

I'll endorse Gretchen's suggestion, I've used UrlManager Pro a lot, tho
not so much since settling on Safari as browser of choice. It doesn't
let you synchronize between browsers, unless that is new for OSX, but I
find it useful to create a bookmark folder specific for each client, so
when relevant topics or links come up, I can put them there. The spiffy
thing is that you can then sort and export as html, so making links
pages or just sending the info to a client is real easy.

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia