[X-Apps] Airport to Linksys network

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sat Apr 26 11:19:48 PDT 2003

>I'm trying to connect my G4 running System 10.1.5 to an existing Linksys/DSL
>wireless network.

I'm hearing that wired computers into this Linksys are working but only your wireless is not. Which Linksys is this? The BEFW11S4?

>I've installed the Airport card and software and signal strength in Internet Connect looks great.

Are you pulling an IP? What is it?

More details are needed. Please offer as much info as possible for quickest help.

--

Robert Ameeti
mailto:robert at ameeti.net

Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.