[X-Apps] AppleWorks X

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Sat Apr 26 15:07:36 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 07:51  PM, John Wilson wrote:

> Does anyone know if there's a way to create a macro using AW for OS X?
> Thanks, John

John,

I used to use the AW macros with a fairly elaborate spreadsheet that we
use to keep track of medications. When I updated to OS X, I bought AW 6
and found that Apple had eliminated the macro feature. This was a real
pain because the SS requires that I jump around a lot and the macro
feature was a natural for this.

I ended up buying Quickeys which works,   but is not quite as fast in
the AW SS application and is not cheap. I do also use Quickeys for
other things such as automatically checking mail and checking library
book and video return dates.

Bob