[X-Apps] AppleWorks X

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Tue Apr 29 07:33:18 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 11:10  PM, John Wilson wrote:
> Thanks, listers, for all the helpful info. Apparently scripting or
> Quickeys are the only options. I'll try both. Again, thanks. John

There are other macro options. I use Keyboard Maestro, which allows you
to mix menu item selection wits keyboard shortcuts in multiple steps.
You can use a full version of it for free if you keep the number of
macros low (I have 20 some). In addition to the hot keys (macros) it
includes a program switcher and multiple clipboards.

	http://www.keyboardmaestro.com/

I had problems with the new 2.0 beta. Download v.1.2.3, which is solid.