iPod Version 2

Joe Ellis jellis at gdeb.com
Tue Apr 29 09:56:13 PDT 2003

To those of you on this list who have an iPod, there is petition on the
Apple iPod discussion board asking apple to fully implement the new software
on the older iPods. It does appear that all the 1.3 update does is implement
AAC playback which is excellent but it doesn't install the new games or
other features of the new iPods. I would suggest as many iPod owners as
possible join the petetion. Seems to me if it's technically possible it
should be a no-brainer for them, but like other Apple oversights it may take
a squeaky wheel to get their attention.