[X-Apps] iTunes 4

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Wed Apr 30 09:26:43 PDT 2003

Thanks. It doesn't work to select the image in the Summary tab, but in
looking at the box I suddenly saw an Artwork tab. (In my defense, the
application's only been out a couple of days and I have had little time
to fiddle with it.) There I found all the different bits of art I had
dragged. No obvious explanation of why one was showing and the others
weren't. None was selected when I clicked the Artwork tab. But you can
add or delete images.

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 05:43  AM, Mike Warren wrote:

> Do you try getting info (command-i) and clicking once on the image?
> Once the image is selected by clicking, I am able to removed it by
> pressing Delete or clicking on the Delete button.
>
> This feature is clearing not fully hatched, in my opinion.

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com