[X-Apps] Airport signal strength / MacStumbler

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 1 08:23:18 PDT 2003

On 8/1/03 4:58 PM, "Ken Rossman" <rossman at columbia.edu> wrote:

> In any case, I was wondering if other people are having the same kind of
> experience with airport networks "coming and going" (varying widely in
> signal strength) during the normal course of usage.  I am wondering if
> my iBook is perhaps a little bit broken (it IS pretty banged up and is
> in a questionable state otherwise).

The same thing happens to me, with a 14" iBook also. I don't know if it's
the iBook, the base station, or perhaps interference.

Kirk

           Co-author of: Macworld Mac Upgrade and Repair Bible
                     http://www.mcelhearn.com/bible.html
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .