Mail Problems

John McGilvary luvmymac at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 17:46:31 PDT 2003

I am having two problems with Mail, and hope someone can help.

First:
I have one mail that comes in, from my bank, with my daily balance. No
matter what rule I create, or how many times I mark NOT JUNK, Mail
sends it to my junk mail folder. I still have mail in the “training”
status. Any ideas how to stop this one sender from being quarantined? I
have added a rule to send it somewhere, and STOP processing further
rules, but to no avail.

Second:
At times, Mail will come back and say that it could not send from the
account and offer two options: “Send Later“, to “Try This Account”.
The problem is that there are some accounts listed for my old ISP that
it seems to default to.
Is there a way to remove the non existent accounts from the list of
possibilities?

Thanks for any help.
John

****** Guess those Micro$oft WinDoze users are having a “blast” with