[X-Apps] Mail Problems

Thomas Karns tomak223 at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 18:01:49 PDT 2003

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 05:46  PM, John McGilvary wrote:

> The problem is that there are some accounts listed for my old ISP that
> it seems to default to.
> Is there a way to remove the non existent accounts from the list of
> possibilities?

Locate the file "Script Menu.menu" located in->
/Applications/AppleScript  Double click the file.  This will place a
little script menu icon on the right side of the menu bar.  Click the
icon and navigate to--> Mail Scripts, Manage SMTP Servers and click on
it.  Select the servers you don't need and click OK to delete them.

Tom K.