[X-Apps] Mail query

Scott Warren sw at shelton.org
Tue Dec 2 11:43:18 PST 2003

You got close:
<your hd>/library/scripts/mail scripts/Manage SMTP Servers.scpt

This will let you delete inactive SMTP hosts.

Also be aware that some ISPs will not allow SMTP traffic other than
their own servers... on a prodigy.net account, I had to setup my
verizon.com smtp to send email when I was dialed into verizon.com
sites....  some webmail services dont even do smtp anymore, you get
your pop mail from pop.yourfancydomain.com and send smtp thru
smtp.verizon.com.... how is that for confusing?