[X-Apps] Mail 1.3.2

Jim MacCormaic morningmole at eircom.net
Mon Dec 22 12:37:41 PST 2003

On 18 Dec 2003, at 05:23 pm, hart at nasw.org wrote:

> Anyone know specifically what's changed  in the 10.3.2 update do Mail?

The Knowledge Base document at
<http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=25652> has this to say
about changes to Mail:
1. Mail moves messages marked as junk to the Junk mailbox more reliably.
2. You can now move an email to a different mailbox if you use an email
server that previously didn't allow this.
3. Addresses an issue in which a "No pages were selected to be printed
in this document" alert appears when printing from Mail or Safari, and
then the application unexpectedly quits.

Whatever about those points, one cosmetic change which I'm pleased to
see is a reduced point size for the font used in the Headers section
when viewing a message (though I still can't find any way to change the
actual font).

Jim MacCormaic
Dublin, Ireland
iChat/AIM	 : curlytool at mac.com