Photoshop ?? Help

John McGilvary jmcgilvary at mac.com
Mon Dec 22 18:19:20 PST 2003

Strange request, but the company I work for has recently got our logo
from our printer, to use for a promtion.
They sent it to us, advising it was in photoshop.
I used the new .mac application to try and open it, using the Photoshop
portion. It reports that it is not a recognizable format.
Anyone willing to take this very simple file and try to open it so I
can have it in Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator?
Please reply off list, and any help would be appreciated.
John