[X-Apps] iDVD Missing

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sun Dec 28 14:04:57 PST 2003

The DVD that came with your system DOES have iDVD, if this was a  new
system.

Insert the DVD. Do not boot to the DVD.
Look for "Install applications and classic support". Run it.
When this is done, Software Restore.app will launch, and you will have
the opportun ity to choose one or more of Classic OS 9, iDVD, bundled
applications, and developer tools.

Pacifist works only on OS X installer pkg files. It does NOT work for
the applications restore process. These files are stored in dmg images,
in a hidden folder on the DVD.

--
Scott