[X-Apps] iCal update

Judi Sohn judi at momathome.com
Thu Jan 2 13:40:30 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 03:13 PM, hart at nasw.org wrote:

> Lots of folks have requested that iCal show the current date in the
> Dock instead of the generic Sep 17. Lo, it has happened. I just
> installed the iCal update, and have not even started the application
> yet. But there's Jan 2 in my Dock.

I never had a problem with it showing the date in the dock on first
launch. The problem is you leave it open, it doesn't update for the
next day. I have no idea if iCal 1.0.1 fixes this. Ask me again
tomorrow (not in the mood to mess with date/time to find out now). :-)

--
Judi Sohn
judi at momathome.com
http://www.momathome.com