iPhoto Causes Kernel Panic

Ken ken at schneider.net
Mon Jan 6 09:37:48 PST 2003

I have been using iPhoto since it was released with no problems.  Now,
all of a sudden it is causing kernel panics.  If I plug in my camera or
if I just try to  start it from the dock with no camera attached, I get
the window that says I need to hold down the power button or restart.
I tried re-installing iPhoto 1.1.1 and I upgraded to 10.2.3 but neither
worked.  What should I do to get it working again?  I have thousands of
photos in the library that I don't want to loose.  Most are backed up
onto CD but what a pain to re-enter everything.  I'm running 10.2.3 on
a B&W G3 that has been upgraded with a NewerTech G4/450.

Thanks,

-= Ken =-