New Safari Discussion List

Aaron Dickey thewar at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 8 12:48:33 PST 2003

[Aplogies for the one-time crosspost. I have set the Reply-To: header
to send any responses to this post directly back to me. --Aaron]

I have started a list for discussion of Safari only. The address is
SAFARI-L at yahoogroups.com. You can sign up at

The front page of the web site and the intro message remain generic
right now (I'll finish that up tonight), but you may go ahead, sign up
and start posting right now. I don't mind if you crosspost to my list
and others at the same time with any Safari questions, but the List
Moms of other lists may have different rules, so Know Before You Post.
And in any case, it would be best in such a case to either post
separately to each list, or to crosspost and set the Reply-To to
yourself. You can then collect the responses and provide a summary to
the list or lists to which you originally posted.

Best,
--Aaron