[X-Apps] Safari warning...

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Thu Jan 9 15:07:36 PST 2003

> > On Apple's discussions:>
> > http://discussions.info.apple.com
>> > Under the Safari Discussions.

Damned Apple web site. I'm still waiting for some damned web object to load a page. Lots of graphics but I'd really like to look at the comment referred to.

Doesn't Apple understand about URL's? They were a really good idea until they started hacking with WebX.

<http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?50@42.D9oea1vJfb0.2@.3bbdb9d6>

Is where I want to go and I'm still waiting on a 2 Mb/sec connect speed. Ah there it is! But I have more buttons to poke and each and every one requires a wait. Just the facts please. This mailing list provides more information. Two more responses there while I'm screwing with WebX.

<http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?14@42.D9oea1vJfb0.4@.3bbdb9d6/55>

--
--> If you are presented a number as a percentage, and you do not clearly understand the numerator and the denominator involved, you are surely being lied to. <--