Mail.app

Pat Shaw pshaw at ispdr.net.au
Sat Jan 18 16:54:40 PST 2003

I still cannot send mail with MAIL.app.
I have MAIL prefs set the same as Internet/network prefs.
My outgoing server is same as incoming.
In account information in MAIL, the outgoing server is set correctly
to mail.ispdr.net.au. This is the choice in the dropdown menu. Also
in the menu is smtp.ispdr.net.au and smtp.mac.com.
smtp.ispdr.net.au is actually first on the list, but not selected.
MAIL tells me all the time it can't find outgoing server on port 25
at, and here it changes. Sometimes it says smtp.ispdr.net.au and
sometimes mail.ispdr.net.au.

I am using OSX 10.2.3
Can someone help me solve this problem? Is there some way to delete
the other 2 server names?
I have no trouble with Eudora X
Thanks Pat