[X-Apps] cant receive files using AOL IM

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Mon Jan 20 19:42:38 PST 2003

Dennis,

Unfortunately, I still can't get file transfer for incoming files to
work with AIM.  I forwarded all the suggestions I have received from
people on various lists to my husband who handles all the technical
issues of our computers (he uses a PC in his home office upstairs).  He
tried everything that was suggested, as well as what the the Linksys
tech told him to do.  Nothing has worked yet.

Oh well, maybe someday I'll get it to work.

Thanks to all who tried to help me with this problem. Maybe I'll have
better luck solving another annoying issue--figuring out how to turn
off automatic Update Subscriptions in IE.

Renita