[X-Apps] Stalls and slowdowns

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 11:41:27 PST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 10:19  AM, Joe Kimmel wrote:

> I wish there was a good optimizer out there now. I understand the new
> DiskWarrior

Disk Warrior 2.1 will rebuild an OS X volume
Boots up in OS 9.2
Just select to rebuild the  X volume and "Go"

I use it periodically  to rebuild  my X.2.3 volume

If you go to the Alsoft Web Site, Disk Warrior, they will give you more
info on using V2.1 for X rebuild

Albert
B&W Yosemite  V1 // XLR8 G4 500/ 1MB  ZIF // 1024MB RAM
PCI Radeon 7000 driving two Monitors (VGA +Apple Multican)
PCI SIG Ultra 133/100 IDE Controller-IBM 60GXP 40GB
PCI Adaptec 4300 PCI- FW Driver
OSX .2.3