Tax Cut

Michael Grant soft at bdanube.com
Mon Jan 27 15:36:54 PST 2003

Has anyone succeeded in installing Tax Cut for 2002 on OS X? On my system
the installer fails with message "This installation requires a System Folder
on the destination drive. The installation has been canceled." Followed by
another message: "An error occurred that prevented the installation from
completing." And sure enough, there's no sign of the 1000-odd files the
installer said it was installing. Is this idiotic or what? Did anyone
actually test this on OS X before putting the nifty little "Built for Mac OS
X" logo on the box? Am I going to have to install the damned thing from
Classic, or (yuck) boot into 9?

Michael

--
I dreamed that my wife gave me a fruit called a 'dango'.