[X-Apps] Tax Cut

Scott j-scotty at attbi.com
Mon Jan 27 22:55:51 PST 2003

Haven't tried it yet, for purely technical reasons - the
procrastinamagatorthingie is still installed. Off the top of my head,
I'd guess they tried to make it an install-anywhere-be-it-9-or-X
installer, but forgot to check the "don't be an inflexible idiot" box.
Do you have 9 installed on the drive on which you are attempting to
install?

And yes, I'm surprised - I don't recall any problems w/ the 2001
edition, which was also X native.

--
Scott