[X-Apps] Mail-app

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Fri Jan 31 10:59:07 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 06:40  AM, F MACK wrote:

> When I use mail app in Jaguar, one of my email accounts has problems
> with
> receiving.

Francine

I had that problem on occasion as well and solved it only after some
sleuthing.

My ISP had installed new software that required new settings in prefs.
I could force Mail to retrieve most times, but after I checked with t
he ISP and made the adjustments, things worked better.

I also found that edits to existing settings didn't always "catch" and
deleting the account and re-entering it fresh solved the problem.

HTH
Dave Tinker