[X-Apps] Software for landscape gardeners?

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Wed Jul 23 13:42:49 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 08:54  AM, hart at nasw.org wrote:

> Anyone know of OS X software for landscape garden design, or, perhaps,
> Adobe Illustrator icon and image sets for landscape gardeners?

Stephen

Just curious, so I did a Google and apparently, no, but there are some
that run in Classic.

http://www.abracadata.com/garden-macintosh.html

Otherwise, a quick search leads one to believe that most Win-based apps
are CAD programs. I have VectorWorks and it does landscape design. They
just released an OSX version, but designed for the pros and pricey.
($1600 US). They do have educational pricing, tho.
http://www.nemetschek.net/landmark/index.html

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia