[X-Apps] Web Page Design Software

Kris Jensen krisosxlist at squarez.com
Sat Jul 26 15:53:51 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 03:08  PM, Albert D'Amanda wrote:

> All I need now is a basic web page generation program which then
> allows me to upload the .html
> photo files

PhotoToWeb is the web page generation program. You need an ftp client
program to upload the html that PhotoToWeb generates. I use RBrowser
Lite, but there are several good ones out there.

You then set it to access:

ftp://mywebpages.comcast.net/<yourusername> and provide your user name
and password when asked. Then upload the files created by PhotoToWeb
(or iPhoto or whatever). RBrowser uses a Finder-like interface so you
can drag and drop folders and files to do the uploading.

You can then give this url:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/<yourusername>/<foldername>

to your friends. They won't need a password to access the website.

(replace <yourusername> with whatever your user name is. replace
<foldername> with the name of the folder you made in PhotoToWeb or
iPhoto or whatever).