[X-Apps] Web Design Software

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Mon Jul 28 17:39:27 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 09:38  AM, Darin Duphorne wrote:

> But, I continue to be amazed at the utter lack of inexpensive or
> freeware wysiwyg HTML editors for OSX compared to Windows.

Darin

As a web designer, I have had Win-based clients who have asked me to
find them free/cheap html editors to allow them to do minor edits.
Trust me, you wouldn't like them. You do get what you pay for.

That being said, if you have all your parts ready to publish, you can
get the latest Adobe GoLive for a 30 day trial at
http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jhtml#product=26

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia