free HTML editor for MacOS X

Darin Duphorne darind at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 15:38:47 PDT 2003

Thanks for the information.  However, neither tacosw nor PageSpinner
are WYSIWYG editors.  I have actually written a minimal text-based html
editor that previews the rendered html in a drop-down sheet on a
key-stroke  (recently converted to utilize Safari's webkit to take
advantage of css etc) to assist in iterative editing without saving and
opening in separate browser.  However, basic wysiwyg for initial layout
and table generation, etc. would be helpful and is beyond my
programming abilities.

Darin