Eudora 6.0 beta 18 "snipping" everything

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 14:39:33 PDT 2003

Does anyone know what's going on with the latest beta of Eudora?  I
have been noticing that parts of messages that I receive are split
with a ...snip...  between them:

| the first line of the quoted part of the body
...snip...
|the last line of the quoted part of the body

   The same goes for messages with long headers.  If I open the
message in its own window, this does not happen.  I can't figure out
what setting changed this or if it is a new "feature" of Eudora.

Any ideas?

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0b18 on Mac OS X 10.2.6