[X-Apps] Addressbook - crashes during a search

Marley Graham mgraham at aquaflo.com
Fri Jun 6 15:41:31 PDT 2003

Sorry this isn't going to answer your question, but I am anxiously
waiting to hear what others have to say about it.

I don't know if it is related, but a similar thing used to happen when
I tried to access the LDAP directory on my Eudora Internet Mail Server
from Address Book on my B&W G3. I posed the problem to a couple of
other lists, but got no takers. I have gone through a couple of system
updates since the original problem, so I tried it again a couple of
days ago. This time it didn't crash, but it still can't find the LDAP
directory. Like you, I can get addresses from Address Book just fine.

Marley Graham
Aqua-Flo Supply