[X-Apps] Virtual PC 5 in 10.2.6

R. Welz r_welz at gmx.de
Sun Jun 8 09:57:29 PDT 2003

Hello!
I just disabled DHCP in Win95 and in VPC Network prefs and gave my Win
its own IP and I get my error "400: Bad Request !!! Your client sent a
query that this server could not understand." message back.

So DHCP is disabled but I cannor connect to the internet nor to my
local Apaches.

Any help apreciated!

Greetings,
Robert