VueScan Batch Scanning Instructions

Cubeistan rspilker at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 19:24:54 PDT 2003

My scanning proficiency is pretty limited but I read and follow
instructions pretty well most of the time. Yet I'm in the VueScan
(7.6.47) Input Tab, all possible options visible, and I'll be
switched there's anything there or in the pull down choices that lets
me execute the website instructions below for Batch Scanning! What am
I missing? Please somebody make me smart...

"To scan multiple images in a batch, set "Input|Batch scan" to "All"
to scan all frames in a device, or set it to "List" and type in the
list of frames (i.e. "4 3 1" for frames 4, 3 and 1, in that order)".