Help-Need Class 1 Fax Modem/Software for 10.2

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 14:05:37 PST 2003

Hello All

Just installed the new Fax Stx X Pro for 10.2 on my box

But, per an error message,  my Apple Internal 56K modem is not
recognized as a Class 1 modem on OS10.2 (jag)
and is being disabled by the software

Is anyone out there still in the fax world with OSX 10.2 and what
Hardware Modem and  Fax Software are you using?

Thanks to all that reply

BTW. I have only a single phone line!  But worked OK in OS9.2.2 and
FaxStf 6

In the Mac World there are never any "free lunches"

Albert
B&W Yosemite  V1 // XLR8 G4 500/ 1MB  ZIF // 1024MB RAM
PCI Radeon 7000 Video Card
PCI ATA 126 Video Card
PCI SIGII Ultra 133/100 IDE Controller-IBM 60GXP 40GB
PCI Adaptec 4300 PCI- FW controlller :
    FW LacCie 48x24x48 Burner
    FW  OWC Oxford 911 / IBM 40GB GXP HD
Epson USB 1260 Photo Scanner