[X-Apps] FAXstf X Pro

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Mon Mar 24 10:25:28 PST 2003

Excellent idea, but no go. In one case, I found the original psd file
(I had scanned, then fixed contrast in Photoshop, then faxed), but
can't see any other document on that time and day. But the fax itself
has the time and day stamp printed on it.

Of course, the time and date stamp in FAXstf X Pro may not be the same
as the time and date modified. And in fact, looking at some imported
faxes, I see that the date and time shown are not the date and time the
fax was actually sent: maybe a bug in the importing routine. And there
appears to be no way to change the date and time FAXstf thinks the fax
was sent, or the To field. You can rename the fax.

> My standard advice on this sort of thing is to send a fax and then
> note the time. Do a Find for all documents created that day. Sort on
> Date and Time. When you look at the docs created around that time, it
> will be clear what docs are the faxes and where they are stored.
> --

> Robert Ameeti

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com