[X-Apps] Britannica 2002

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 27 03:19:46 PST 2003

On 3/27/03 12:13 PM, "Berndt Farwer" <farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
wrote:

> Does anyone on the list use Encyclopaedia Britannica 2002 (standard
> edition, CD)? I had no problems with it until I updated to the latest
> Java 1.4.1 release, which seems to have broken the search
> functionality. In fact, the program quits unexpectedly upon entering a
> search string ...

Same problem here. The search function doesn't work, but mine doesn't quit.

Kirk

                                vice versa
  Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
       Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais | Redaction technique
  . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
  . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .