two basic Mail.app questions

Warren Pollans warren at meyer-pollans.net
Fri Mar 28 09:51:21 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm finally getting around to setting up Mail.app on my ibook (10.1.5).  I'd been using Eudora5.1 and there are two features that I can't seem to duplicate:

1. templates for outgoing mail - I know I can just paste in the file I want to send, but I'd like to be able save the template - the drafts disappear when I send the mail

2. I'd like to be able to create new categories in the addressbook besides: all, buddy, favorite, home, work.  I don't want these to be groups, just separate sublists

Any suggestions on how to these 2 things?

By the way, is there a limit on the number members that can be in a group?  In eudora, I had to split a large group into smaller groups of about 40 or so.

Thanks,

Warren