Serial storage, was: Panther - nice!

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Tue Nov 18 06:31:37 PST 2003

If you're like me and don't have to worry about encryption, make up a
spreadsheet to store your serial #s, passwords and other data so you can
reinstall them if you need to. Plus you can print it out and have a copy at
hand by the computer.

I have columns for application name, version, password, serial, name/email,
and other notes. I keep a copy in my desk drawer and another with my install
CD collection.

John