Address book Question

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Thu Nov 20 12:10:23 PST 2003

OK so I have a list of email addresses; 50 - 60 of them.

I would like to set up a group address for these - not 50 - 60 cards in one
group but one card with all the addresses in it.  Why?  Because this is a
list of parents for a school project, when it is done I will delete this
card I do not want to add cards for all of these folks.

So is this possible - to put 50 coma separated email addresses on the one
line (I suppose I can try it) but are there any pitfalls like breaking iSync
or Mail?

Anyone Know?

Frank

--