[X-Apps] OS X mail.app - imap - Junk

Derek Cooper derek at derekcooper.com
Sun Nov 23 10:20:33 PST 2003

Hi Jerry,

I've been using Mail with an IMAP account for some time now, and Junk
is working fine. Have you turned it on in the Preferences menu? You may
also have it in training mode, whereby it flags the message as Junk but
leaves it in your in-box. You can disable that and enable the next
option below it which instructs Mail to move Junk to the appropriate
mailbox.

Cheers,

Derek Cooper
www.derekcooper.com