Burning Projects in Sessions in iDVD

Albert D'Amanda adamanda at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 06:10:11 PDT 2003

Hello All

I have been generating slideshows from my digital camera photos   using
    iDVD

Each slideshow is created by iDVD as a separate Project. No problem
here.

I now have generated two separate sideshows Projects. Both are
relatively "small" in size
( <1.3GB)

I want to burn both Projects on a single  4.3GB DVD-R disk

As I see it ?) , iDVD is configured to burn a single Project at a time
. This means  two separate DVD disks !

Is there a way using Apple's iDVD to burn both Projects on a single DVD
disk or do I have to go to something like Toast Titanium 5.2 ( or some
other Application) and try to burn in "sessions" (?)

Thanks to all that reply

albert

BTW. Does anyone know if/when Apple will update iPhoto so that photo
titles show up on burned CD's?