[X-Apps] How can I batch resize for emailing in iPhoto?

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Fri Oct 10 21:23:55 PDT 2003

On Oct 10, 2003, at 9:13 PM, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> Is there any features or Applescripts that allow me to take an album
> in iPhoto and batch resize ie. create new copies
> not change existing) so that I can send the pictures easily thru email?

Open iPhoto.
Select all (or some) of the pics in an album.
Press Apple-A to select them all. Make sure you choose an album first,
so you're not trying to email your entire library.
Click the big email icon at the bottom of the iPhoto window.

These instructions may also be available in iPhoto help (search for
'email')

--
Scott