Appltalk - Printing?

Skip vze2rwkt at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 05:23:13 PDT 2003

Hello folks. Another issue that maybe someone can help with.

Although it's not an OSX issue…

I have a iMac 350 that has an Epson 740 printer hooked to it. The
problem is, whenever I try to select this printer in the chooser window,
I get an error message saying "You can't do this, because AppleTalk is
currently in use by another application, or not turned on… neither of
which is true?

I've tried with the extension off, as I thought, no luck?

I've look to see what else maybe in the back ground was running… nothing

Any thoughts here folks?

System 9.1

Skip