[X-Apps] Palm Synch/Install Failure Synch Issues

John McGilvary jmcgilvary at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 09:29:21 PST 2003

I am not sure if you have resolved this, but I managed to finally get
mine installed.
I made sure my Palm was synched with my original desktop. Then I
removed ALL instances of PALM occurrences on my new system.
Once they were ALL gone, I installed Palm Desktop, and all went well,
including my Palm Desktop Synch.
NEW issue.
Trying to synch to iSynch/iCal etc.
I have tried to install iSynch_Palm, but the installer says it cannot
be installed on my system.
I am running all current versions of Palm Desktop, and iSynch.
Ideas?
John