iCal and iSync

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Tue Sep 2 02:31:11 PDT 2003

I'm having some difficulties with iCal and  iSync -

Specifically there are these todo items which I cannot delete - that is
I can delete them but they come back sometime 2, 3, 4 times (the same
item will be duplicated 4 times.  I have tried getting my calendar just
right and then "reset all devices based on this computer..." then
making sure the other computer replaces with .Mac but still the events
will come back.

Also how can you tell iSync to not bother with appointments from last
year - while syncing it can take a long time to go through 3000+ items
that it gets from iCal.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Frank   frank at declan.com