Help! iSync no longer syncs addressbook...

Chris Weiss cweiss at casadelove.com
Mon Aug 2 16:13:05 PDT 2004

iSync has stopped syncronizing my addressbook. At first, I thought it
was an issue with my Palm, but I've discovered that it's not syncing to
anything else either (bluetooth phone, .Mac, iPod).

I tried a "reset all devices" and now they all have blank addressbooks
(lemme tellya, a cell phone without an addressbook is a painful tool!).

I've tried re-installing both iSync and the Palm iSync conduit, tried
enabling/disabling devices. Calendar seems to sync fine. The addresses
are in my addressbook.

Any ideas what else to try?