Shrinking PDFs

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Mon Feb 2 07:06:57 PST 2004

On Monday, February 2, 2004, at 06:04 AM, Lotas Smartman X-Applications
you wrote:

> PDF Shrink does the job. its on version tracker here
> (http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16233). it also
> combines PDF files (if i have the correct one. i might not...)

Lotas Smartman, thanks for the suggestion.  I will take a look at PDF
Shrink.  I scanned 25 pages of a document yesterday using VueScan,
saved the pages to PDF from the Print box, and put them together into
one PDF file using Acrobat 5.0.5.  The result was a whopping 43.5 MB
PDF file!  I hope that I can try PDF Shrink before having to pay.

Cheers.
---John.