Safari Crashes.

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Mon Feb 9 14:16:26 PST 2004

Hi all,

I have the latest OS and Safari (according to SW update) and all was working
well.  But now if I open a web page with a form on it and fill out even one
field BLAMO - Kernel panic.  This happens 100% of the time on about 50% of
pages with forms.  It will always happen on the same pages but not others.

I've trashed my Safari preferences and turned off "Autofill" but still this
crashes.

Any ideas what to try next?  It does seem like the panic happens a heartbeat
after I tab to the second field so some kind of autofill feature is doing
this (I guess).

Frank

--
Frank Flynn