Filemaker Stops Printing

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Sat Feb 14 11:35:55 PST 2004

Whether I'm printing to a print spooler on my server, or directly to
the printers using TCP/IP or AppleTalk, I run into a problem of
FileMaker just decides it doesn't want to print. I can save my print
job to a PDF and print it from Acrobat, and my other MacOS X native
programs are printing just fine too. I had this happen a couple of
months ago, or so, and I think my solution then was to dig out my
install codes and reinstall the application. I tried dumping
FileMaker's preferences from my user library folder, but no go. I am
running MacOS X 10.3.2 and FileMaker 6.0v4. Has anyone else observed
this problem with FileMaker and X, and any solutions short of
reinstalling?

Joe