[X-Apps] CD Label Program

Gene Merritt bsirius at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 05:40:46 PST 2004

> On Feb 15, 2004, at 1:26 AM, John McGilvary wrote:
>
>> Looking for a nice CD labeling program.
>> I used one called Sure Thing when I use my Windows machine, and that
>> was one of the hardest things to f=give up.
>> I have tried Discus, but find it does not print two separate labels
>> on the same sheet of labels from a templte.
>> Any others have a favorite program?
>> Thanks,
>> John

I use DISCUS from MAGICMOUSE: http://www.magicmouse.com/_discus.html

A version of it came bundled with TOAST. I liked ti so much I upgraded.
Does a lot more than CD labels. I did my wife's business cards with it.
The newest version of DISCUS allows me to print labels directly on the
CD with my
Epson Stylus Photo 900. I recommend it highly.

Gene