Internet Connect.app FUBAR

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Wed Jan 7 12:58:50 PST 2004

Hi all:

Since upgrading my TiPBG4-800 to OS 10.3.2, my "Internet Connect"
application won't run.  When I select it from either the AirPort signal
strength icon or Modem Status pull down menus, it just doesn't
activate.  Similarly, it's present in my /Applications folder, but when
I try to run it from there it behaves similarly.

I trashed the associated .plist file in /Library/Preferences with no
change in behavior.  Also repaired permissions.

Is there some way I can re-install only this app from the Panther
distribution?

Regards,

Jim